onsdag 31 augusti 2011

[WH40K] Dark Angels versus Orks

I have begun playtesting a 1750 points army which I will use in a local tournament. It simply looks like this:

HQ
Belial with Lightning Claws (because I only have a model armed that way) 130
Sammael in Land Speeder - 205


Elites
Mortis Dreadnought with Twin ACans - 135
Dreadnought with Plasma Cannon & CCW & Storm Bolter - 125

Troops
Terminators 3 TH/SH, 2 DLC, CML, Apothecary & Standard - 290
Terminators 4 SB, 4 PF, 1 TH/SS, 1 CML - 235
Terminators 4 SB, 4 PF, 1 CF, 1 AssCan - 250
3 Bikes with 2 Meltas, Attack bike with Multi Melta - 190
3 Bikes with 2 Meltas, Attack bike with Multi Melta - 190

---

Yesterday I started to play a battle against an Ork army. The mission is Annihilation and the setup is Pitched Battle.

The Ork player chosed to set up first and deployed his entire army except for a looted wagon and a mob of 30 boyz.

I kept my bikes in reserve for outflank moves, and terminator squad 2 & 3 for deep striking.

In the ork first turn his 3 Deffkoptas blew away one of my Assault Bikes. When it was my first turn all hell broke lose.

My remaining Attack Bike Destroyed a trukk fully loaded with orks, killing six of them and pinning the rest. My Plasma Dread killed a Mega-nob and wounded his Warboss. Sammael killed a mighty seven stormboyz in a hail of lead. Eight stormboyz were still standing, but were targetted by the "command squads" Cyclone firing two frags which killed another seven of them. The remaing ork turned and fled the battlefield. And finally my Mortis Dread wrecked one wartrakk and stunned another.

We couldn't play for longer that day, so we are waiting for a good moment when to continue.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar